You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you believe that any of Androidexpertclub User-Generated Content or other content infringes on your copyright, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to that page so that we can remove it immediately.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
Androidexpertclub.com is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”). Androidexpertclub.com respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners, expects its users to do the same, and has adopted an efficient notice and take down procedure as required by the DMCA and described herein. This policy is intended to guide copyright owners in utilizing that procedure, and also to guide users and webmasters in restoring access to websites or content that are disabled due to a mistake
NOTICE TO OWNERS OF COPYRIGHTED WORKS
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Androidexpertclub.com site by completing the following notice (“Notice”) and delivering it to Androidexpertclub.com Designated Copyright Agent
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT IINFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on the Androidexpertclub.com Web site please provide Androidexpertclub.com Copyright/DMCA Agent with a Copyright Infringement Notification.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement be in writing. For Androidexpertclub to act on your notice, you must be authorized to enforce the copyrights that you allege have been infringed. When informing Androidexpertclub of an alleged copyright infringement, you should:
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single Web site are involved, please provide a representative list of such works on that site. Androidexpertclub Copyright/DMCA Agent shall receive all claims of infringement
(2) Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit Androidexpertclub to locate that material.
(3) Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
(4) Certify or include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
(5) Certify that the information that you have provided Androidexpertclub is accurate. You should attest under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to enforce the copyrights that you allege have been inf
(6) Include your physical or electronic signature.
AndroidExpertClub may not be able to act on your complaint promptly or at all if you do not provide this information.
AndroidExpertClub Copyright/DMCA Agent
Khyber Colony No.01, Tehkal Payan,