Download all the required GApps for your Android Devicesby Saqib Mushtaq 14th September 2015 0 comments
Google Apps or simply the Gapps are those main applications that you can find in any Android device. When you buy an Android smartphone or tablet you will find some of the pre-installed Google applications including the Google Maps, Gmail, Hangouts, YouTube, Google docs etc. these Google applications can then be easily updates via Google Play Store via mobile network or Wi-Fi.
Now these goodies can be found in in the stock official ROMs, but in case you want to root your device and want to install a custom ROM like the famous ROMs from Cyanogen, you can’t find these Google Apps preinstalled.
The mains reason behind this is that integrating these applications into a custom ROM violates licensing restrictions. Therefore whenever users update their Android devices with custom ROMs, they have to flash the Google Application package too.
Users can download the Google Applications Package (GApps) for their required Android device from the list given below with links for download.
Download the (GApps) Google Applications
Android Lollipop 5.1.x and later versions
For Android Lollipop 5.0.x and later versions
1. Download the required GApps for CM 12 Android Lollipop 5.x from this Link
2. Download the required GApps for Paranoid Android Lollipop 5.x from this Link
3. Download the required GApps for SlimLP ROMs from this Link
For Android KitKat 4.x and older versions of JellyBean
1. Download the required GApps for Paranoid Android 4.x ROMs from this Link
2. Download the required GApps for all Android 4.4 KitKat custom ROMs from this Link
3. Download the required GApps for all Android 4.3 JellyBean and CM 10.2 ROMs from this Link
4. Download the required GApps for all Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean based ROMs from this Link
5. Download the required GApps for Jelly Bean Android 4.2.x / CM 10.1 from this Link
6. Download the required GApps for Jelly Bean Android 4.1.x from this Link