How to Flash Android 6.0.1 M (September Security Patch) for G920F Samsung Galaxy S7by Saqib Mushtaq 8th September 2016
Samsung has released the security patch for the month of September for all the users of Samsung Galaxy S7, bearing the model number SM-G920F. It’s good to be secured and users always waits for the security updates from the manufacturers, so given below are the simple steps by which you can flash this OTA update because this release is pushed in stages and all the users will not get this update at the same time.
These guidelines are for the advanced users and they can check out the below steps to update your Samsung Galaxy S7. AndroidExpertClub will not be held responsible if anything goes wrong during the update process. So, follow the steps below and do not do anything based on your own judgment.
Download the Odin3_v3.10.6.zip from here.
Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow September Security Patch for Samsung Galaxy S7 from here.
Things to do
1. Use the below guideline only with the Samsung Galaxy S7 having model number SM – G920F.
2. Battery percent of your Samsung Galaxy S7 should be at least 60%, so that device do not get turned off during the flashing process…
3. You need to Backup everything including SMS, Call Logs, Pictures, Videos and other stuff that is important for you.
4. Enable USB Debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy S7.
5. Make sure that you have installed the Samsung USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S7.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy S7 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Security Patch for September
Follow this link to see the detail step by step guide on how you can flash OTA update via Odin.