How to install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530Hby Saqib Mushtaq 8th July 2016
Samsung has started pushing the much awaited Lollipop 5.0.2 update for the Samsung Galaxy Prime bearing the model number SM-G530H around the globe. This update is quite large and users are advised to download this update via Wi-Fi only as it has 589.14MB size. If you own this model then you will be getting soon update notification on your smartphone. The update is rolled out over the air and all users will not be getting this update at the same time. But nothing to get worried as you can flash the firmware via Odin which is very simple and the official tool of Samsung. All you have to do is to follow the below instructions carefully.
These guidelines are for the advanced users and they can check out the below steps to update your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. AndroidExpertClub will not be held responsible if anything goes wrong during the update process. So, follow the steps below and do not do anything based on your own judgment.
1. Download the Odin3_v3.10.6.zip from here.
2. Download official Android 5.0.2 Lollipop firmware for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime from here.
Things to do
1. Use the below guideline only with the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime having model number SM- G530H.
2. Battery percent of your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime should be at least 60%, so that device do not get turned off during the flashing process…
3. You need to Backup everything including SMS, Call Logs, Pictures, Videos and other stuff that is important for you.
4. Enable USB Debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.
5. Make sure that you have installed the Samsung USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime to Official Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Firmware
Follow this link to see the detail step by step guide on how you can flash OTA update via Odin.