How to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy A8 SM – A800Fby Saqib Mushtaq 12th July 2016
The gorgeous and beautiful Samsung Galaxy A8 is now receiving the official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update over the air. The over tha air update will reach all the users around the globe in stages and yes it is a not a great news when it comes to the updates from Samsung. But who simply cares when you have so many options regarding the update son your smartphones. Users of the Samsung Galaxy A8 can flash this firmware update on their smartphone and the steps are very simple that are given below.
These guidelines are for the advanced users and they can check out the below steps to update your Samsung Galaxy A8. AndroidExpertClub will not be held responsible if anything goes wrong during the update process. So, follow the steps below and do not do anything based on your own judgment.
1. Download the Odin3_v3.10.6.zip from here.
2. Download official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware for Samsung Galaxy A8 from here.
Things to do
1. Use the below guideline only with the Samsung Galaxy A8 having model number SM – A800F.
2. Battery percent of your Samsung Galaxy A8 should be at least 60%, so that device do not get turned off during the flashing process…
3. You need to Backup everything including SMS, Call Logs, Pictures, Videos and other stuff that is important for you.
4. Enable USB Debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy A8.
5. Make sure that you have installed the Samsung USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A8.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A8 to Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware
Follow this link to see the detail step by step guide on how you can flash OTA update via Odin.