How to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy S6+ (Latin America Models)by Saqib Mushtaq 14th July 2016
Latin America Models of the Samsung Galaxy S6+ are receiving the official OTA update of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Users in this region will be getting the OTA update notification on their smartphones soon, because this update will not be released for all the users at the same time. The model that is specific to this update is the SM- G928G, so be very careful before you manually flash this update in case you are not willing to wait for the OTA update. Steps are given below by which the users can easily flash this update on their Samsung Galaxy S6 +.
These guidelines are for the advanced users and they can check out the below steps to update your Samsung Galaxy S6+. AndroidExpertClub will not be held responsible if anything goes wrong during the update process. So, follow the steps below and do not do anything based on your own judgment.
1. Download the Odin3_v3.10.6.zip from here.
2. Download official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware for Samsung Galaxy S6+ from here.
Things to do
1. Use the below guideline only with the Samsung Galaxy S6+ having model number SM – G928G.
2. Battery percent of your Samsung Galaxy S6+ should be at least 60%, so that device do not get turned off during the flashing process…
3. You need to Backup everything including SMS, Call Logs, Pictures, Videos and other stuff that is important for you.
4. Enable USB Debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy S6+.
5. Make sure that you have installed the Samsung USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S6+.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy S6+ to Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware
Follow this link to see the detail step by step guide on how you can flash OTA update via Odin.