Tips and Tricks to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edgeby Saqib Mushtaq 15th March 2016
The Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge were announced at Samsung’s Unpacked 2016 event and provide the most effective flagship package nonetheless within the Galaxy S lineup. Like each android smartphone, you’ll take screenshots on the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge to capture no matter content is on the screen, and we’re here to inform you precisely however you’ll complete the complete method.
There are mainly 2 strategies for taking regular screenshots, and there’s also choice for the users to take a scrolling screenshot on their on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge, that enables you to capture multiple pages of content in an exceedingly single long image.
1. You can take the screenshot of anything of your own desire, and it can be any app or game or any other thing on the display. For that your display should be on
2. Now all you need is to press and hold the power and home button simultaneously till you hear the camera shutter sound. Along with the shutter sound you will also see an animation while the screenshot has been captured.
1. Samsung’s smartphones also features a gesture by which you can capture a screenshot. This gesture enables you to swipe the screen with the sting of your hand from right to left.
2. If you are not aware of this gesture, you can enable it by navigating to the settings> Motions and gestures menu> then on the Palm swipe option to capture feature.
Now simply navigate to the app or screen you would like to capture, then swipe the screen from right to left with the sting of your hand and that’s it. Your screen shot has been captured.
If the content on your phone’s display are often scrolled to indicate a lot of info (for example, once you’re within the settings menu, reading an extended document, or browsing a website), you’ll take a scrolling screenshot. Follow the instructions to do that.
1. You can follow any of the 2 methods that are described above.
2. Once the screenshot is taken, you’ll get a choice to “Capture more” on the screen. Now hit “Capture more” to form the screen scroll down and capture more content. Once you’re done, simply press back or click somewhere aside from the screenshot choices shown on the screen to prevent and save the complete image.
3. Once taken, you’ll access your recent screenshot by dragging down the standing bar and clicking on the screenshot notification. You’ll have the option to delete the screenshot here by simply going to the gallery app and then to the screenshot folder. To access all of your screenshots, merely go in the Gallery app and into the Screenshots folder.